Fly Tying Vise for Fly Fishing: FFS Raptor Fly Tying Vise
This vise is a superior value, balancing cost under $200 with quality construction that will last a lifetime! It is all-metal construction from the vise head to the bottom plate. In fact, the only rubber or plastic we've found on this vise is on the rubber feet and the rubber gasket for the material clip spring. Here' s what is included with your Raptor vise:
- Raptor is manufactured by a medical and dental precision implement manufacturing company
- Medical-quality stainless steel vise jaws.
- Lever-activated adjustable cam jaws that securely hold hooks down to size 24 and as large as 6/0.
- Extendable vise jaws to assure that the hook shank is aligned with the center of rotation of the rotary vise.
- Vise jaw extension adjustment also assures plenty of room and access to the hook shank for placing materials precisely on delicate and small flies.
- Jaws designed to securely hold large hooks while allowing access to smaller size hooks.
- Full rotary vise.
- Bobbin rest included.
- Material clip included with the vise.
- Leatherette case with carry straps designed to hold the vise components included.
- C-clamp table mount included.
- Weighted travel base plate included with the vise. This base plate balances the weight needed to keep the vise securely upright with the lightweight portability of the vise.
- Vise height extension included with the vise.
- Rotation arm horizontal arm extension included with the vise.
- Awesome product exactly what it was and then some. Gr8 price and fast shipping.
- Very quick shipping good product will use again thanks
- Item as described. thank you!
- Excellent Vise.
- awesome seller, great communication. will do business again.